Your homes roof acts like an umbrella and protects it from damages due to extreme heat and sun, snow and ice, and rain and hail. If you are a homeowner in need of a new roof, or a home developer who requires a professional roofing contractor to install new roofing systems, IDEAL Insulation & Roofing is the company to turn to! Since 1979 we have provided greater Calgary and Edmonton area clients with top grade roofing materials and services. Our excellent reputation is thanks in part to our Canmore insulation experts’ wide range of talents and their commitment to ensuring 100% customer satisfaction. IDEAL specializes in the installation and replacement of sloped asphalt shingling from the roofing industry’s most well-known manufacturers, and we also offer customizable metal work like downspout, fascia, eavestrough, and soffit replacement. When choosing a roofing contractor think of the many benefits we provide:
- Our Canmore insulation contractors have years of collective roofing experience behind them.
- Our company works in partnership with many of Calgary’s drywall and home building contractors.
- We stand behind our residential roofing services with a 10 year workmanship guarantee.
- Our Canmore insulation experts are fully trained in and adhere to stringent roofing safety standards.
- Our attic insulation, spray foam insulation, blown-in insulation, wall insulation, insulation removal, and commercial insulation services complement our roofing services.
- Our company is in good standing with and a member of the Canadian Home Builders Association, the Better Business Bureau, and the Alberta Allied Roofing Association.
- Our roofing services are available to home and commercial business owners in Canmore, Calgary, Edmonton, Sherwood Park, St. Albert, Airdrie, Spruce Grove, Leduc, Okotoks, Cochrane, Stony Plain, Strathmore, High River, and neighbouring cities in Alberta.
Our Canmore insulation specialists are ready to tackle your upcoming roofing project regardless of its size or scope! If your house needs a new roof or you’re preparing an insurance claim and would like to receive a free roofing quote from one of our Canmore insulation professionals, please be prepared for the following:
- Our contractors will visit you in-home to inspect your roof and measure it (we may be accompanied by an Eagleview Technologies representative who will help us obtain accurate roof measurements).
- We’ll discuss your roofing options and budget with you and review shingle and accessory options.
- A contract will be drawn up and we’ll ask you to sign it and provide us with a 20% deposit. The price you are quoted remains the same unless you change the scope of our work, and your outstanding balance will not be due until our work is done and any problems that may occur are completely resolved.
- Our Canmore insulation experts will book a roofing start date that is most convenient for you.
- We’ll install your new roof or replace your old roofing system according to our roofing standards and safety manual. All roofing projects are overseen by our professional roofing crew who will also follow up with an inspection or your completed roofing project.
If during our roofing process you have any concerns, please share them with our Canmore insulation specialists so that we can deliver you a roof that you are fully satisfied with! For new home developers the above roofing process is very similar to yours, but we ask that you send us your development plans as soon as possible so that we can perform a take-off from your drawings and give you a detailed quote. By keeping us updated on your timelines, we can pre-book a product load and roof installation date, or we can work with you as your job progresses.
IDEAL Insulation & Roofing has the man-power required to successfully complete your roofing project. Your newly installed roof will ensure that your home or business is comfortable and protected inside and out for many years to come. Our reputation, quality craftmanship, and highly rated roofing products are the cornerstone of our business and we take great pride in each and every roofing task we tackle! Contact us to arrange for your free, in-home or on-site estimate. Ask our Canmore insulation contractors about our referral program and financing options. Take a look at the many FAQs we have received from clients to answer any questions you may have pertaining to our roofing or insulation services.